My first Flash Food Purchase at Stop and Shop

I have been watching for the protein score on the Flash Food App.  I missed out on a huge London Broil lot at the location in North Branford (near my Mother's), so I have been checking the location closest to my house daily.  

This morning I was happy to see a plethora of meats.  

For $40.25 I received




4 lbs of Bourbon marinated Petite Filet of Beef    New to me product2 lbs of Natures Promise drumsticks and thighs

1 lb of store brand broccoli rabe and cheese sausage links

5.5 lb Natures Promise whole chicken


I went to the courtesy desk when I arrived as I was unsure where to go.  I found out this is where I should have been, so no time wasted.  Very quick to get my product.  I was pleased with the process. The average price of each item was 50% off original retail.   I would do it again. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Flash Food is an app that you can get notified of discounted items at grocery stores and purchase for pickup within 24 hours. Most prices at 50% off original sticker price.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions