Garden Update Mid May

 I am so pleased with how my own seed starting went this year.  I started them later than previous years.  I understood my grow lights better, and I think the quality of my seeds was much better. 

New corn and bush bean bed.  After a thorough watering I put a pop up mesh protector over it.  Realized mine have hit their last legs (lasted for over 15 years) so I found the same size and ordered 3 of them. 

Onions and potatoes.  One potato pot still hasn't shown any greenery. 

Tomatoes and Cukes

Cilantro                                              Thyme

                                        Sunflowers and broccolini                Rabe and Broccoli
                                                Peas and Squash               Strawberries and Onions
Succession Turnips

Garlic and more tomatoes

Arugula, Fenugreek and Parsley

More strawberries

Not included in photos are more squash mounds, still some asparagus (though it's starting to peter out) and rhubarb for days.   Peppers, Eggplant, Loads of basil and Malabar spinach in the greenhouse. 

I'm happy.  


Comments