Updated Meals for the week ending February 12th

 

Sunday we had Chinese leftovers from the day before.

Monday I made both turkey chili for the DH and roasted another one of our local chickens with some frozen California blend vegetables.

Tuesday Leftovers

Wednesday and I sliced up 6 peppers (3 green, 1 red, yellow orange) and two LARGE onions for DH to saute with Sausage and peppers with grinder rolls

Thursday I made vegetable chicken soup with the last of the chicken, vegetables bits from here and there, tomato paste, spices and the last of the white rice from the Chinese. 

Fridays Leftovers

Saturday I did a Stop and Shop pickup after teaching to take advantage of the loss leaders.  Got a rack of ribs, something we haven't had in a long time.  Still a splurge, but DH and Pops aka Gpa P appreciate it.  I slow roasted them on low for 4 hours with a dry rub.  I ate leftover peppers and onions from Wednesday.  

I also plan on trying to fit in some bread baking* as well as some cookies*  Lasted less than 24 hours.  I will try to bake more on Thursday when I prepare chicken soup. 


Comments

  1. I plan to do stir fry this week as that has been on my mind all week. I'm going to splurge on egg rolls to go with I think. I've got bananas needing attention so muffins or bread it will become.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions