What's Been cooking

Sunday was Bacon and Eggs for breakfast .      Dinner was pasta with the instant pot Marinara with meat (beef, pork and sausage)  Bread from SO NO.      Grated cheese and butter .



Monday. DH  eats a mid morning meal at work.     I had one soypowder pancake.     Gpa P Having leftover pasta and meat. Will probably eat this throughout the day. Planned a dinner is salad, as well as hamburger and sausage patties on the grill.



Tuesday. Porkchops and sauerkraut




Wednesday.  Ground chicken and eggplant





Thursday     Last of our grass fed stew meat with peppers and onions.  Pepper steak



Friday.    Grilled chicken that I marinated and cucumber salad


Saturday Buffalo chicken dip with celery sticks.  I also made Kale chips


Sunday Fend for yourself as I have been prepping



Prep for GPA P to have meals while we are away



Comments

  1. It all sounds good. Who is Gpa P? I added you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. That is my dad who I call Pops but all my students and younger family members call him Gpa P.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions