MybigYoffers HURRY

If you have a big Y card I suggest you go to their website right away login to your account you can go to my big Y offers. You can get up to a 3 pound package of the big Y  boneless center cut pork chops, Also one big Y boneless pork roast, and a 5 pound bag of potatoes for an excellent price with no other purchase necessary.

The catch is you have to have these loaded to your card before you purchase them.  

Expires Wed August 8

Picture doesn’t show all three deals but they should hopefully all show up for you.  


Comments

  1. Sweet! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandie. I upgraded my ancient Big Y card to take advantage of these bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a grocery store or an app? That is a generous freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone make sure you are signed up for emails too . Or log into their website every Thursday .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions