Where did you come from?

 I have been continuing to spray my oyster mushroom garden without seeing any progress.   I have re-soaked it and was using the side of the wood chip block to see if we can do harvest not only from the larger portions of the woodchip areas but also the sides.   I had seen nothing not even an inkling that anything was happening.

Yesterday I went out in the morning, was quite busy actually and distracted but had sprayed the mushrooms before I left. I came back to find this.





Now they are in the oven roasting with some small onions also from my garden some olive oil and butter .




Comments

  1. Mushrooms are amazing and magical :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always aspired to grow mushrooms! I love mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions