Today was a Good Day

 I know some people think a good day is sitting on the beach with a beer.  Some think it's reading a good book. 

I like getting things I want done....DONE

I bleached grout in the kitchen.  Been driving me nuts, and today I finally got to it. 

I planted 40 cloves of organic soft neck garlic.  I only planted the largest, best looking cloves.  The rest I chopped and used in cooking two meals today.  The rest of the cloves I peeled, put in a jar with white vinegar.  If you rinse it off before you chop the garlic, it will not taste of the vinegar at all. 



I planted giant allums and other spring bulbs. 

I made Sausage Garlic Onion Potatoes and DD made Shephards Pie. 

I washed all gardening gloves, gardening overalls and other outdoor washables. 

I started picking up around the raised beds, putting broken plastics in the recycling bin (yes, they are able to go in there, I checked) and composting other natural materials. 

I did some phone calls regarding my Aunts finances

I got the furnace cleaning scheduled and I got scores printed out for our final performance of 2024. 

I feel accomplished. 


Comments