Last Share of the Year from our CSA with Farmer Joe


Sorry, no photos, but this is what I got. 

1 acorn, 1 winter squash and 1 butternut.  2 lbs of tomato, fennel, scallions, 3 lbs of onions and a huge swiss chard plus I had enough points from extra purchases to get a free dozen eggs.  I also purchased a blueberry crumb cake and apple cider. 

It was an amazing season.  Farmer Joe's Gardens was spared from the hail storm that hit our area on August 26th.  Other local farms were not so lucky.  The farm I have previously done chicken business with was hit, as well as Cecarellis farm in North Branford.  Read about the stand he made here

Refer a friend to Farmer Joe's Gardens

Give $20.00, get $20.00! When a friend signs up for Farmer Joe's Gardens, you'll both score $20.00 in your Harvie balance.   Please go through my code.  so we can both be rewarded. 

Comments