Generosity of Neighbors

Between visiting medical (two different visiting nurses for two different issues) PT, doctors appointments for all of us (Pops wins that race, but DS and I are a close second) and exhaustion, cooking has taken a back seat. I have been having subs in for most of my schedule, but I have to get back into my full student mode.   Been eating a lot of plain sandwiches, and appreciating why RaeRae and other elders like them so much. 

Our next door neighbor graciously brought us a 4 catering trays, and it was truly a God Send, Heartwarming and Delicious.  

Fennel Orange Salad with Dressing, Green Beans Almondine, Vegetable Risotto and Chicken Francaise. 

As soon as Pops heard about it, and that it was hot, he asked for a taste.  

He then asked for a plate.  

Was happy to see him eat it all.  He loved the Risotto. 

Comments