Weekly Activities Sunday August 4 through Saturday August 10th

 Sunday 

DS stayed home with Pops, which allowed DH and I to do something he loves, going to the movies!    I gifted him a Cinemark Membership years ago, as he will go to the movies when I am working.  We booked 2 movies, both scary "The Trap" and "The Quiet Place Day 1" with an hour break in between.  Tickets and Snacks were all purchased with the built up credits on the app.  

1/2 sandwich and soup for me and full steak and cheese from Panera for him using Gift Card.  Nice escape and time together. 

Monday

Slept well, felt good when I woke up.  Wish I could say that more mornings.  I did a 20 minute yoga workout, started a load of laundry and hung it out. 

Harvested some veggies, roasted a squash, prepped and froze shallots and chopped with olive oil some basil and put in freezer. 

Worked on some studio paperwork and emails.  

Shipped 2 eBay and 1 Etsy order. 

Taught 130 - 730   230 - 730  first hour called out, and 2 other lessons also called out. More time for non teaching projects. 

Tuesday 

Hand Weight Work out

Taught 2 - 8 pm

Started compiling some items to go to Goodwill/Donation Center

Took 10 lbs of tomatoes out of freezer to thaw 

Added 15 lbs to the freezer to freeze

Wednesday 

Hand Weight and Yoga workouts

Pick up Farm Share

Made Chili

Did small Shoprite Instacart order.  Egg whites, Ground Chicken Breast, 12 count Thomas' English Muffin, 6 count lite Thomas' English Muffin.  2 64 oz Apple Juice, 24 oz Sour Cream, LOL Spreadable butter, Pound of Butter, Skinny Pasta Spaghetti (trying this one, wasn't a fan of the hearts of palm pasta).  $48.92 plus tip. 

Cooked Rabe

Taught 2-8 and had a last second assessment for a new student who registered to start in September. 

Thursday 

Did not sleep well.  I tend to get overly anxious the night before medical appointments.  Also had a doozy of a leg cramp wake me at 5 am.   Prior to leaving I purged some more items from closets, dusted and straightened up bedroom.  Took some items down to basement for storage.  Drank 6 cups of water between wakeup and 830 am.  

Infusion 9 am.  Got there early, parked far away and walked to building as well as climbed 2 flights of stairs.  While there I scheduled a Panera pickup (Sammie for me and cinnamon bagel for Pops, who is feeling better) Wrote out a deposit and unsubscribed from mailing lists.  

Walked into Panera to pickup order.  Trying very hard to do more physical activity.  Ate breakfast at 1130 am.  Keeping eyes open was ridiculously hard.  Brought ipad, phone and laptop to bed.  Tried to sleep, every time I dozed off I woke to massive cramps in legs.  You name it, a muscle in my legs cramped.   No one in the house could hear me shouting obscenities.  So I worked on computer in bed afraid to try and sleep.  

Virtual lesson at 3 pm.  All other students I either saw earlier in week or one of our other educators taught them.  

Friday 

Slept very well.  Up at 6.  Weighed, meds, laundry, stripped bed.  DS helped me make it.  Made eggplant with ground chicken and middle eastern spices.  Hardboiled and peeled eggs.  Took skins off defrosted tomatoes and into dehydrator to make tomato powder.  Tomatoes are in the crockpot with lid kitty corner.  Started on low, after several hours put on high.

Talked with DD about necessary steps to sell car, rent car, and other moving details.  We will soon have a very full house. 

Noon went to Starbucks to use my 50% off coupon and did a postponed auction pickup from last week that was conveniently next door to the Starbucks I went to.   Then, due to traffic I had to go a round about way back home.  Because of this, I was going to pass by a local donut shop that is out of the way and rarely open when I am nearby.  So, treat for the men.  

When I got home I put SB in fridge, donuts on the counter and pickup items on dining room.  Then had to open the 3 huge boxes that I received via Fed Ex from Stark Bros.  Two new elderberry bushes and a Concord Grape Vine.  Did I tell you DH cut down (he was on a roll and didn't think to shut off saw) as he turned around and hit one of my 2 elderberry bushes.  Normally wouldn't be an issue, but elderberry need two different varieties to pollinate.  The markers were long gone, so I purchased 2 different varieties from what I had before just to be safe.  I unboxed, unwrapped and watered.  I'm not up to planting.  Grateful it's an overcast day.  They are relaxing in the breeze on our front porch.  

Ate lunch.  Rested in bed until 330 pm when a cello student called into me via Facetime. 

Continued recovery time only in person teaching at 7 pm for wedding Music rehearsal.  Other educator covered my piano students that I didn't see earlier in the week. 

Saturday

Taught 830 am - 130 pm

330 pm Paranormal Cirque  something new to us. 

Sleep. 

Comments

  1. My not sleeping well is a bummer, but at least I don't have let cramps. That must be awful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions