Back to School Time is Here! Amazon Limited Time Deals

 I don't know if it's the teacher in me, but I always like to see what's new in back to school shopping.  I loved being a student, so that may be part of it too.  So I was looking at all the back to school deals, and here are some I would like to share with you.  I am an Amazon Associate, so if you were to purchase through one of my links (at no cost to you) I would get a small percentage.  

What teacher doesn't need a box of Pre-Sharpened pencils?  Limited time deal 150 pencils for just $12.00!


Every class subject needs their own color folder
Get prepared for the next decade with 100 folders just $16.00!  Limited Time Deal



Pre School Teachers Alert!

A 36 pack of playdoh just $19.99! Limited Time Deal



Got to have more erasers, those tiny pencil erasers do not last long.  Limited Time Deal, 12 Eraser box for just $5.54


What teacher, student or musician doesn't need sheet protectors?  Limited Time Deal, 200 for just $9.60


An amazing price on Graph Paper
Amazon Basics Quad Ruled Graph Paper Pad, 600 Count, 6 pack of 100 Sheets, White, Letter Size 8.5 x 11-Inch  $19.25



These are the items that got put into my cart.......what did you find that is a great price to share?

Comments