Farmer Joe's Gardens Week 10 Market Share

I have to admit, I am loving going to the farm every Wednesday.  I was concerned it would be stressful and overwhelming, but I look forward to it all weekend until 845 am rolls around.  I take the back roads, going through lots of farmland and I feel happy.   

Today's pickup is a big fruit day.  We certainly are rolling in the fruit, as when I went for my special blueberry pickup after teaching on Saturday, I also bought a cantaloupe, which I could smell as I was walking up to the storefront.  But I digress........

This week we got one bunch of Swiss Chard,  pint of Grape Tomatoes, 2 pounds of field tomatoes, a pound of Saturn (donut) peaches, 2 pounds of nectarines and a Sugar Baby Watermelon.  Since I only have berries and pears in my garden, I don't mind the extra fruit coming in.  Yum yum. 


I also paid an extra $20 for 25 pounds of plum tomatoes.  Sauce is in my near future!




Refer a friend to Farmer Joe's Gardens

Give $20.00, get $20.00! When a friend signs up for Farmer Joe's Gardens, you'll both score $20.00 in your Harvie balance.   Please go through my code.  so we can both be rewarded. 

Comments