Farmer Joe's Share 5 and Referral Code

Due to the fridge being out of commission, I phoned the farm, and am
 very happy that they are adding this share to the local food bank, which 
they have a truck go to every day. 



Isn't this beautiful?    You all are probably wondering why I garden with all of this beauty.  Many reasons

If my gardening fails I have a backup

I support a local business 

I get more variety from Joe and Ida than I plant

If their garden fails, I have a backup

Gardening makes me happy.  

I will be slowly doing more flowers than veggies as I get older. 

If you would like to share in the CSA joy, there is a code below to earn you $20 off (and I get it too!)



Refer a friend to Farmer Joe's Gardens

Give $20.00, get $20.00! When a friend signs up for Farmer Joe's Gardens, you'll both score $20.00 in your Harvie balance.   Please go through my code.  so we can both be rewarded. 

Comments