Today I was Busy and Review of Yoders Canned Sausage

 Hung a large load of darks to dry outside. 

Created some more snack mixes in correct portions for DH

Did more work on studio recital program, advertising, etc. 

Shipped out a hat that sold from our Etsy shop. 

DS planted 3 pumpkin plants for me in a front yard flower bed that I thought would keep them safe from DH mowing them down.  

Fresh Chard from the Garden!  Also did some work in the green house. 

Steamed it with Garlic and added some Yoder's Canned Sausage


My Lunch on a Bread Plate

We had gotten a case of this canned pork sausage.  It contains pork, salt, black pepper, red pepper, nutmeg and ginger.  I added Italian spice blend and powdered garlic.  I thought it was salty, I never add salt to anything except hard boiled eggs and popcorn.  Gpa P thought it was good.  I think I would add some extra browned ground pork to it to disperse the salt.  



I also took my sourdough from the fridge and fed it last night, getting it back to a bubbly place.  Made a loaf of delicious bread today. 



After all this I taught from 130-730 pm.  Was a good day.  

Comments