Spent the Morning Prepping Food

 


DH has started a weight loss plan.  It's offered free with his medical insurance (I say his as it's through his work, but does cover us both)

I have been doing noom.  

Since it's easier for me to prepare as I go for myself, I usually do not prep much, other than fruit.  But for DH I made paper bags for snacks, some savory, some sweet.  All have cut carrots, celery, radish.  Some have portions of peanuts, pepperoni and Italian table cheese.  Some have yogurt cups with a small ziplock bag of granola.  I made 5 bags.  

When I'm with him we have hummus, veggies, tortilla chips.  I'm just being very careful with portions.  I'm not telling him no to anything.  Just correct serving sizes.   Let's see how it goes.  

I just want him to be healthy.   



Comments

  1. I make sure Tommy has snacks for his diabetes. It is easier for him to grab snacks if it is all in one place. If he want peanut butter sandwich, he can get that and fix it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions