How the Garden is Looking

Mary Mary Quite Contrary............. 

I have slowly been putting items into the beds.  We have already been harvesting Asparagus, at least 6 meals worth so far.  I also put 25 more bare root plants into a dedicated bed.  

I built a step raised bed, and put herbs and flowers in it.




  I plan on surrounding the three beds in this area with red mulch that was left over from a Studio project.  





DH also updated one of our old beds in the vegetable area.  It's were I put some squash seeds (under the wire baskets) before a big rain.  

So far I have white and purple top turnips, lettuces, arugula, cabbage, brussel sprouts and broccoli is in.  Onions and Potatoes.  

Carrot and Mixed Mesclun seeds are in. 

Started hardening off eggplant, tomatoes, peppers and basil last week. 

Peppers will go into greenhouse. , 

Eggplant will be split between green house and beds. 

Basil, Peppers and Half of the Eggplant in Greenhouse now. 

Strawberries look Amazing





Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions