What's going on in the Garden

This weeks bouquet from the cutting bed


 Slowly I've been repotting things downstairs that are under the grow lights.  

I hardened off broccoli, cabbages, brussel sprouts.  They are now all in the raised beds.  

I got shallots, storing onions and sweet onions in the ground. 

Russet and Yellow potatoes are in pots and grow bags. 

The potatoes and onion sets were all sourced from local businesses. 

The plants were from seed I purchased last year on huge discounts.  Mainly from Botanical Interests, Territorial Seeds and Rohrer Seeds.  I try to do heritage, heirloom or organic/NonGMO as much as possible.   Seeds give you the most 'bang' for your buck. 

I joined a local seedling swap group.  I look forward to sharing the abundance I have growing downstairs. 



Comments

  1. That is a beautiful bouquet and even more lovely vase.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions