Don't Buy Flowers (Unless from a local Farmer) Instead Get Them in Your Own Yard


 

So satisfying to bring springtime into the home from your own yard. 


Recent activities

More seed starting

More sourdough bread baking.  Think I've finally gotten the knack of this. 

Some yard work.  Do get shaky if I do too much at once, so I need to space out my work.  I.E. today I cut back some overgrowth and potted up some pansies for the porch.  Also weeded one raised bed. 

Auctions with DH

Adventure with DH (more in separate post) 


Comments

  1. I cannot have flowers inside because of allergies. Sometimes, I do bring flowers in and regret it. I rarely have flowers from florist. I would love to grow flowers for cutting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions