I'm back with Seed Starting Elder Care and Staff Changes

Wow, I think it's been a month since I blogged.  So much for keeping things habitual. 

DM did very well with her eye surgeries, regained vision in one eye.  Very exciting for all of us. 

Pops aka Gpa P turned 79.  DH turned 62


Took the Uncle Grocery Shopping (he is 84) 

Had my infusion last week and still trying to 'snap out of the fog'   May have to go back to every 4 weeks (was up to 8 weeks) if I have another break through flare up like I did this last treatment. 

Brussel sprouts, Broccoli, Cabbage, Tomatoes, Pumpkins and More starting to Sprout and or Leaf out. 






Usual baking, cooking, cleaning. 

Studio News, we had to cut ties with an educator.  For his privacy I won't go into details.  It was best for his overall health and well being and my sanity. 

That changes our income, but we will manage. 

What's been going on in your neck of the woods?


Comments

  1. What kind of infusions are you receiving? Me too. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a month is a regular habit, but I wish you would not do that...blog so few times a month. My biggee is I am finally sleeping at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are again sleeping at night Linda.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions