Trying to make it a weekly habit instead of a once in a while activity

 Been working very hard to make some good habits.  

One is only 2 made at home coffee's a day.  Only one Starbucks Cold Brew a week.  Exercise at least every other day for minimum 20 minutes.  

Making Yogurt



Baking Bread or Bread Item.  This time it was my first try at English Muffins



Making a Sweet



If it becomes part of the daily or weekly routine, I don't feel so overwhelmed.  


I have been managing DM's pre ops, post ops and surgeries, (DS has helped with two appointments) and a staff members wives being hospitalized, having surgery (February has been a chaotic month) and trying to not get overly stressed.  

Drove 45 minutes myyself to get to the Accountant.  Taxes are done and ready for me to find the funds to pay all we need to.  


I think I have done pretty well.

Comments

  1. I have in the past scheduled things, too. It works for me. Is that a yogurt maker?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions