Spending January 22 through end of month 2024



 Target $13.35 OOP for large pickup order (used gift cards for most of this order)

BJ's Wholesale $125.02

The Modern Milkman $25

Water Delivery $50

Stop and Shop Pickup $51.09       I was just disgusted at what I got for this amount.  Every item was on sale except the broccoli rabe (which was a dismally small bunch) DH sometimes just wants potato bread, he has been a sport at eating what I have been baking, but he requested, so I got 2 loaves.  I also got a loaf of seedless rye, pound of hilshire farm turkey breast, 3 large bags of ruffles on sale 3 for $9, 2 peppers, and 32 oz half sour pickles.  

Total Grocery Spend for the month of January 302.77 which breaks down to $75.70 a week.  Break it down further it's $18.92  a person.  

We did go into this with alot of foods left from the Holidays.  The only week I did a big grocery shop was because it was a full dose (first) treatment week, and I just wanted lots of sandwich fixings as I didn't know how I would feel.  

I find I was making one big protein a week (pork, chicken, turkey) and worked off of that to spread it out over the week.  

Comments