The Modern Milkman

 Joined The Modern Milkman for $27.00 a week (Includes 1.50 delivery fee) I did get 10% off my first 4 weeks.  One of my favorite childhood memories is bringing the milk in from the delivery box.   I have seen many reviews (all over the place) but I decided the good outweighed the bad, so giving it a go.  I have mentally committed to do it for 2 months, and then we will re-evaluate to continue until it gets warmer.  

I am getting a 64 ounce glass bottles of whole milk, 16 oz heavy cream, muffin of the week (cinnamon coffee cake, get 2) and 32 oz of whole plain yogurt.  Could I get these products cheaper?  Absolutely.  However DH and I are committed to buying local, and open to trying all different ways to do this.  I can't travel (especially in winter months) to all of these farms, so this is a way for me to use the service.  

You can make changes to what you are getting each week, as well as add on items.  You can also pause or cancel right on their website.  The option to donate your week to a family in need is also an option. 

Currently they are offering 10% off with the code NEWYEAR10 on your first 4 orders.    If you would like to try Modern Milkman, please consider going through my referral link.    You will help me earn points towards my future deliveries. 

I have been wanting to do this for a long time.  I'm glad they are finally delivering in my area. 

 

Comments

  1. So very interesting. I had no idea there was milk delivery anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions