Spending and Activities Week 2 of 2024

 January 8 - 14th 

First snow of the season Saturday into Sunday.   Not much to talk about. 

I did spend $100 this week on raw materials and a new dremel set with 64 attachments for our craft business on Amazon. 

Grocery purchase at Walmart was OOP was $0 as I had a gift card from Credit Card rewards.  

5 dozen eggs, gallon whole milk, 2 cups of plain live bacteria/probiotics, 20 oz celery, 1.5 lb of turkey breakfast sausage patties, 24 count of Mrs. T's Pierogies, Loaf of bakeshop Rye and a loaf of Martins Potato Bread.  

I spent 32.19 at nuts.com for 5 lbs of organic dark rye flour and a pound of organic caraway seeds (free shipping and 3.5% back from Rakuten. 

On Monday (my day home) I tidied up my craft room/office, worked on 3 more Christmas bins, cut pieces of cloth to make a bunny in a leaf doll.  

I also cleaned the microwave inside and out, cleaned the floor of the garage fridge and it's bins, dusted the living room and cleaned the hearth of the fireplace.  

I baked a spiral ham along with some huge white potatoes and the last of our sweet potatoes.  

I rolled some beeswax candles


On Wednesday before teaching I made a batch of yogurt. 

Thursday, Friday and Saturday was leftovers, and no further spending. 

Comments