First "TheModernMilkman" Delivery

 We received a text Thursday evening telling us our delivery window which was between 8 - 10 am

I was able to track where my delivery was through this text.  Our driver showed up in his milk truck at 815 am.  I finally got to use my now defunct Dairy Milk Delivery box.  




Bag to put our empties back into 


For DH I changed a dairy option to get these muffins






Week 1 was very promising, I have plans for this dairy!

You can make changes to what you are getting each week, as well as add on items.  You can also pause or cancel right on their website.  The option to donate your week to a family in need is also an option. 

Currently they are offering 10% off with the code NEWYEAR10 on your first 4 orders.    If you would like to try Modern Milkman, please consider going through my referral link.    You will help me earn points towards my future deliveries. 


Comments