2024 Goals

 Happy New Year Everyone!


I hope to continue to live life with the daily goal to be content.

Be able to care for my elders with more patience and kindness

Pay off Debt (2023 was financially hard)

Start a Dedicated Saving Plan

Garden

Craft 

Learn New Skills (Yogurt Making, Knitting)

Make Do with What we Have

Reorganize our home to make it neater and easier to enjoy. 

Continue to be the best educator I can be

Continue to work on our Antique Business

Start to make more samples for a New Etsy Store

In that Order!

What are your Goals?


Comments

  1. Mainly my goals concern health, sewing, new to us cars, mattress. All is on my blog.
    Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does your blog have a Sensitive Content warning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, but I'm glad you told me. I think I fixed it now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions