Final Chicken Share Picked Up

 


55 pounds of poultry goodness spread across 12 chickens.   My purchase of $285.00 worth every penny.  The entire share offered 5% off full price PLUS since I paid in full I received $25.00 credit which I used for seedlings in the spring and some salad greens. 

Best chicken and stock I have ever had. I also like that I can pick my pound total, and how it is distributed throughout the year.  This year I picked their first and last processing dates (June 3rd and Nov 4).  I could choose to get the whole chickens fresh or frozen.  I utilize all of the meat, and then make 2 batches of stock (total of 28 cups) per chicken.  

Comments

  1. That is a lot of chicken. How much per pound is that? One day, I will get my freezer cleaned out by eating it down and will be able to buy chicken in bulk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions