Doing What I Like to Do When I Get Bursts of Energy

 I seem to be adjusting better to the infusion treatments.  I do notice some improvements (such as not running to the bathroom)

Now I don't sleep the day away after treatment.  I do have moments of exhaustion, and do need to nap for an hour when that happens.  I find I do better first thing in the morning, but then have to stop my usual pace.  So here is what I have done the last few days. 

1 load of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, make the bed each day. 

Roasted a chicken,  made 8 quarts of stock.  Canned 4 of them and used the rest of the stock to make vegetable soup. 


Took 5 lbs of whole tomatoes out of the freezer (needed to make room for the last of the chicken share) and removed the skins after defrosting (and those I dried to grind down for future use).  The tomatoes I cut in half, squeezed out seeds and then cooked them down, added basil, and cream for a delicious tomato soup. 

Tomorrow I hope to plant the 20 gifted to me direct from Holland tulip bulbs from my next door neighbor and do a small Stop and Shop Pickup. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions