Final Farmers Joe Market Share of 2023


 So sad, the season is over.  I've already done the early bird purchase of next years 18 week share.  Saves me $1 per week.  I also decided to pickup my shares at the farm early Wednesday mornings next year.  It will be my errand running morning.  I really didn't want to do this, but they now have a delivery charge (cannot blame them) which I didn't pay last year.  It also allows me to not have to go into the studio so early on Wednesdays.  Since I did an early bird purchase for next years share, I will also receive $30 for the farm store good until they close for the season (usually mid November) 

In our last 'basket' we received 2 lbs of tomatoes, 2 large eggplant, a sugar pumpkin, a pound of macoun apples, a pound of honeycrisp apples, a huge bunch of brocolli raab and 3 lbs of sweet potatoes.  


I get home so late on farm share days that I am more concerned about getting items put away then photographed.  Here is a screen shot of what was in my basket. 

In 2024 they are offering 3 different size shares, as well as a growler share (yes, locally made brews) as well as egg, yogurt and bread shares.  

If you go through this link, we both will get $20 towards future farm purchases 

Give $20.00 | Get $20.00! harvie.mx/gcfs



Comments