Easy Shrimp Fried Rice

 


I had quite a bit of leftover white rice from a meal made late last week.   I didn't want to waste it.  I also am trying to use up what is in one of the freezers, to make room for our last whole organic locally raised chicken order and any turkey deals I come across.  

I pulled out a bag of broccoli I had frozen from garden harvest.  Also some green onions.  I shredded a large organic carrot (I don't peel them, just scrub them with a brush) Sesame oil was used along with a bit of olive oil to cook up the veggies.  I added the rice which I had broken up to get rid of all the clumps, along with some gluten free soy sauce.  Once I felt all that was incorporated nicely, I made an opening in the center and added 4 eggs.  Stirring and mixing to get it all cooked.  Finally, the shrimp.  Topped with green onions. 

Pretty tasty. 

Comments