My favorite baking tools (it's baking season!)

 I have been starting my fall baking and winter planning, and have been going through my drawers and cabinets to get things organized.  I thought I would share some of my favorite tools*

I use this for so many tasks.  Making Dough, mixing dry ingredients, adding dry to wet ingredients, mixing wet and dry items.  Easy to clean.  Love it.  

Danish Dough Whisk



My pan is 6.3" but I found this equivalent at a slightly higher dimension
I really like that this pan I'm linking comes pre-seasoned with soybean oil
mine wasn't seasoned.  I also like that it bakes each scone individually, so you get the crispy edges 
and the softer yummy center. 



If you are going to make scones, you should have scone mixes!
Yes, of course you can make your recipe from scratch, but these are good in a 
pinch and I have used them.   Just add water, and I have added extras to make them 
even richer. 




For other baking (in the oven) 
I am sharing a page of various sizes in this link

What are your favorite baking items?

*As an Amazon Associate I will earn a few cents if you go through one of my links and make a purchase. 








Comments

  1. I would love the scone pan. It would be great for cornbread, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions