Double Share Weeks 13 and 14 combined (didn't come as expected)

 We were visiting in Ohio last week, so I put week 13 on hold until we got back.  That means we will get a double share this week.  I did my best to get what we needed and what would keep or be easy to preserve. 

So, to add to my canning chores (which I am loving now that I feel confident) 14 ears of corn.  Will cook 6 this weekend, but will can the rest. 

All that is listed below we should have gotten, but there was a mixup, and all the crossed out items were missing, and we received a "mystery cider" (as the Farmer called it when she wrote me back about the missing share)  They gifted me the cider, (and I said I wanted to pay them for it, so waiting to hear back on that) and added my second share to my next delivery.  I may not get what I originally wanted, but that is ok.  Every week is an adventure.  

14 ears of corn

Slicing tomatoes 4 2 pounds

Canning tomatoes (plum/paste) 25 pounds    These are just beautiful!  Here is a photo of one of the larger ones


Bunch of Radishes

2 Zucchini

2 Yellow Squash

2 Eggplant

1 pound each Honeycrisp apples, Gala apples and Peaches

Watermelon

Dozen eggs

Mystery Cider

Comments