Harvest this Week from the Garden

 Lots of garlic that I am now curing.  Even more than shown in the photo.  



Lots of turnips and bonus turnip greens washed and ready for the pot.  The turnips I will slice coat with EVOO and sprinkle wtih black pepper then roast.  




One cucumber which I ate


5 zucchini    2 of which were immediately washed, sliced thinly, coated in EVOO and dusted with grated cheese.  400 degree oven.  Zucchini chips.  Yummy. 



More peas!  Already shelled and frozen.  Also some are left to dry for planting the end of the month.  I estimate the yield was 4 lbs, and hopefully many more in the fall.  Any more peas I will dehydrate

One strawberry which my sister ate before I could snap a photo



Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions