Farm Share from Farmer Joe Week 9

My regular share included 2 pounds of tomatoes, large bunch of Swiss chard, pound of nectarines, pound of peaches, 2 bell peppers, fennel and dozen eggs. 

For an extra $86 I also received 12 pints of blueberries and 50 ears of corn.  I shared 10 ears with the staff that was at the studio the day it was delivered.  I could just lift the sack into the car. 

Been drying some of the blueberries.  Did you know a pint of blueberries will dehydrate down to fit in a 4 ounce jar?





I steamed 10 ears of corn today, and I have 3 more pints of blueberries in my box dehydrator. 

I plan on using more for baking and fresh eating the coming days.  I will freeze some corn as well as can.  I plan on making blueberry jam, and freezing some berries as well. 

What would you do with the corn or blueberries?

Comments