Double Farmer Joe's Share Plus Eggs Week 6 and 7

 I was away last week, so was able to move my share o a different day.  It allowed me to use up all the produce we already had in the house.  Now I have to be diligent in prepping and using this double share.  On top of it, we have the garden hopping, but I am not complaining ONE BIT.  I am going to dehydrate and paickle alot of what we are getting.  

It's just so convenient to have this delivered to the studio at no additional cost to me. 

2 Swiss chard, beets, garlic scapes, 6 lbs of  tomatoes,  pound of peaches, 3 cucumbers. 2 head of cabbage, fennel, radishes, 2 yellow squash and 2 zucchini.   OH my, what was I thinking?




This swiss chard was so large that it was the only thing in the box!



Planning for all this goodness begins. 

As a reminder to readers, yes, I have a very large garden.  Last year my garden was very weak in producing.  I always do a farm share to supplement our garden AND to support a local farmer.  This year has been bountiful.  I will preserve much for the winter.  





Comments