Tasks Tended to Within This Week

 Monday Memorial Day.  DH and I have a tradition of watching Band of Brothers each Memorial Day.  This year we didn't watch it on a Streaming service, as I had gifted him the DVD set, and it had bonus information and scenes.  We feel it's historically accurate, gives us things to discuss and research.  I also planted 30 new asparagus bare root starts, wildflower seeds and marigold seeds.  

Tuesday I did a load of darks and hung out to dry.  Picked some flowers and herbs for a bouquet. Made Anadama Bread and White Chicken Chili with Rice.  Cleaned the stove. Taking my Mother to a pre-op appointment.  It was very thorough and LONGGGGG.    I have a sub for the day. 

Wednesday is a new schedule starting, mainly I did this to include vacation/sickday reschedules, a special class with a student teacher and Farm Share delivery!  Also Ensemble Sectionals with pizza party this evening. Posted items to store.  Studio 12-9 pm Prep produce from Farm Share after talking with DH when I got home. 

Thursday Did Studio paperwork.  Water seeded beds and green house. Vacuum. Started a new sourdough starter.  Steam cleaned Pops bathroom.   Studio 230 - 8 pm

Friday Strip and Make Bed.   Vacuum around the house. Plant more Emerald Squash and Winter Squash (this will be an experiment, planting late, and never worked with these seeds before)  Work on Recital program.  Wash out new 1.5 gallon jugs (4) to hold more dry goods bulk storage.  Feed sourdough starter.   Harvest, wash and cook rabe. Cooked Swiss Chard from share. Harvest more asparagus (wow!)  Studio 230 - 730

Saturday  Studio 730 am - 1 pm.  Chicken pickup being done by Sister.  Pick up auction wins between 2 and 3.  More than likely DH and I will have date time. 

Comments