Farmer Joe's Market Share Week #2

 And the fun begins!  I love that I can swap items, as well as purchase more items if I see something I'd like.  So many options this week....pies, jarred sauce, seedlings, breads, cheese, eggs.  

The produce is starting to really come in, and what they had filled my box with (digitally) shows that.  I originally was getting 2 red leaf lettuce, 2 curley kale, 1 swiss chard,  1 dinosaur kale, quart of strawberries and jar of honey.    I started to swap, and am getting:


2 Swiss Chard bunches

1 Dinosaur Kale

1/2 pound of Maitake Mushrooms (also known as dancing mushrooms or hen of the woods)



Pound of freshly ground flour

Quart of Strawberries

This CSA offers so much.  Digital Newsletter, Paper newsletter, recipes, videos, not to mention the delicious food!  Here is the video/news we received today. 

No extra funds out of pocket.  Except for the occasional meat or bread I hope not to purchase for cash anything more this season from the farm.   We do love their meat pies though. 

If you are interested in learning more, or would like to join Farmer Joe's CSA (Wallingford, Durham, North Haven, Cheshire) please consider going through my referral link.   We would both receive a $20 credit for the farm if you do so.  Thanks!

Comments