Tuesday and Wednesday Activities Fun in the Greenhouse


Tuesday was a serious garden morning.    I sure love my greenhouse.

Put all herbs in, up-potted some more tomato seedlings, up-potted some basil and lupine. 

Put cucumbers in.   Broke down a rotting raised bed and replaced it's frame.  (I felt like Wonderwoman)

Potted more eggplant and peppers for the greenhouse.  Basil too. 

Weeded out more catmint and wormwood.  

Showered while a put a Zooks pot pie in the oven. 

Updated some store listings. 

Studio for 330-730 (like a day off)


Wednesday

Payroll, bills, correspondence with studio families.  Worked more on the vacation reschedule app for the families.  

Created our own store website, will slowly be listing select items there.  Ebay and Etsy pull some of our listings for ridiculous reasons (bot most likely doing it) and I'm tired of trying to get things reinstated.  So anything I feel that they will 'red flag' I will put on our own website.  Husband and I believe all items have value, if only to teach us what not to do in the future.  

Planted Emerald Zucchini seeds.  I find these compact plants very prolific.  I hope they all sprout, the package should have had 12 seeds in it, and I only got 11.  All of my seeds were purchased with deals, free shipping, percentage off, etc.  I try to buy from organic brands, Botanical Seeds for example.  

Baked 3 portions of thick cod and 4 portions of thick line caught salmon.  These were from the freezer, a Christmas gift we were sent.  Rice and Asparagus from the garden.  

Dusted.  Should you dust BEFORE or AFTER vacuuming?

Lunch, shower, studio to start at 3 and done at 8 pm. 

How is your week going?


Comments