Thursday and Friday Busyness

 


Thursday I watered everything good and planted some yellow squash seeds and drought tolerant wild flower seeds.   Put away more garden supplies no longer needed this season. 

Did a load of darks and hung it out.  Filled and ran the dishwasher. 

Scheduled DH for his next physical.

 Had a medical payment made to a provider from our HSA account.  Saw this provider in March, was not impressed with office staff behaviour or the providers for that matter.  Canceled a follow up appointment, as the concern that sent me to them was addressed and nothing I felt was serious.  Oh, and the first and only bill I received was already marked past due.  I find I can be very particular in who I do business with, based on the fact I myself own a service business.  

Went for some testing for eye/coordination/spatial issues.  Have to be retested in a month to see if any changes.  This has been going on for several years, just getting worse.  Vision hasn't changed at all for regular testing, but definitely something wrong with peripheral.  Glaucoma was ruled out, as pressure in both eyes is good. 

Did some more planning for advertising, recital and a wedding that I have a trio playing at. 

Studio from 3 - 815 pm


Friday was up early, showered and then went into New Haven for a test scheduled for DH at Yale.  Nothing too serious, no surgery needed to correct.  Very happy to hear that. 

Breakfast with DH at a local eatery with a gift certificate.  Last one from a student.  Was delicious.  He had cinnamon bun french toast and I had a ricotta tomato spinach omelette.   

Trip to Harbor Freight for DH to get some needed items.  I stayed in car and ordered a cake for Uncles Birthday celebration.  

Watered raised beds I didn't get to yesterday.  

DH realized that his windshield was cracked.  We really don't know how it happened, but we have full glass.  So he booked that for Tuesday. 

I left for studio at 130 pm, back home at 830 pm. 

Comments

  1. I have gotten rid of several doctors lately. It makes no sense to keep going back and being unhappy with either the doctor or staff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions