Meals Sunday April 30th - Saturday May 6th

 



Sunday morning was bagels and bacon.    Haven't done my big breakfast now for two weeks.  I'm slipping.   Linner was buffalo tenders and fries for DH, Minestrone soup for Pops, I had tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.  

Monday Pork fried rice made with leftover Pork Loin, leftover rice, Hoison Sauce, Soy Sauce and chopped onion, peppers, broccoli, leftover asparagus and cabbage. Enough for 4 dinner servings and 2 lunch servings.  No waste!  I feel like I channeled Amy Dacyczyn.  I was an original subscriber to her newsletter the Tightwad Gazette.  I think I still have some of the original typed newsletters somewhere.  You can still find copies of her book second hand.  I have my hardcover compilation of all of her books, I enjoy reading it to this day.  


Tuesday Taco Salad with chopped onions, peppers, cabbage, romaine and tomatoes, shredded cheese, ground beef and tostados for crunch. 

Wednesday Shrimp, Broccoli and Rice

Thursday Sirloin Tips, Potatoes, Canned Green Beans. 

Friday was Chicken Meatloaf, Cucumber/Onion Salad and Fries or Riced Cauliflower.  

Saturday will be leftovers or Tuna Sandwiches

I'm getting better at not making to much for each meal. 


Comments

  1. Those meals have me salivating. I suppose I am hungry, and I am waiting for a meatloaf to come out of the oven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions