Home Busyness DH and I through this last week. update

I guess I just wanted to document what I do in a week.  Sometimes I get so guilty that I put my feet up for a minute, I need to realize how much I do.  

Sunday was auction pickups, cutting the lawn, picking up the strawberry tower that got knocked over while DH was cutting the lawn, cutting more lilacs to put in the house, crewel handiwork while enjoying a TMC film noir with DH.  Edited 4 Salute to our Service People performance videos from the string ensemble at the studio, and posted them on Youtube and shared them with various organizations.  Shared rhubarb with the neighbors.  

Monday was cutting more Lilacs, store listing, packages put out for the post AND brought to Fed Ex (oversized box, easier for me to do than DH on his way to work), Sister came with me, she treated me to Starbucks and then I waited in the car while she picked up her new computer prescription glasses.  Afterwards produce market, water greenhouse, harvest rabe. Start new cold brew.  Studio from 2-8 pm.  Once home make DH lunch for work and start prepping chicken for stock making later in week. Also chopped veggies for tomorrow salad. 

Tuesday Make tuna pasta salad. Tuna with Celery for sandwiches.  Mac and Cheese with pasta that wouldn't fit in bowl for salad.  Chopped dates for a recipe I'm planning.  Load of laundry washed and hung out.  Second load in dryer.   Various puttering activities, put more seed starting materials away, fill ice trays, do dishes.  Ran a set of canning jars and glass bottles with lids through dishwasher.   Studio from 2-730 pm 

Wednesday meet a friend for coffee at 8 am in the town the studio is in.  It's a bit of driving back and forth, but it's easier for her.  Will have stock going in the instant pot while I'm gone.   Rework the last 2 raised beds with compost and fresh soil.  Plant more squash (Pattypan and Zucchini) and cucumbers. Move a lemon balm plant to the herb raised bed.  Move water jugs to greenhouse and front porch.  Checked greenhouse and harvested more Asparagus.  It just keeps growing and gifting us. Start pots for the porch railing.   Prepare Bean and Veggie soup for dinner with stock made yesterday for dinner. Studio from 2-9 pm

Thursday Clean bathrooms, vacuum, anything that needs doing in the house. Plant 18 zinnia.  Harvest some basil.   Get hair done at 1. Studio 230-730

Friday more work in garden. Planted more squash, more cukes.  Managed to catch the fed ex delivery and put all bare root trees/plants into water.   Picked broccoli rabe, broccoli and more asparagus. Studio 230 - 730  Discussed placement of flowering trees with DH when I got home. 

Tomorrow work 730 am to 1230 pm. hours unknown as of publishing as holiday weekends are always a crap shoot.   Then joy ride and looking for Moose with DH. No moose found.  But I did get a peach tree planted.  Let the long weekend begin!


Comments

  1. You certainly get a lot done each day. That week is about a year's worth for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions