Meals January 22 - 28th

 Sunday January 22nd I did alot of week prep. 

I made 2 ingredient bagels (weight watchers) I was pleasantly surprised.  Gpa P enjoyed 2, DH said they were more like a chewy biscuit that he felt the taste was ok.   The recipe is 2 cups of self rising flour (I made my own) and 1-2 cups of thick plain greek yogurt.  I used 1 cup.  Next time I would add a bit more.  I did not do the egg wash, just brushed with water and then sprinkled with Everything Bagel seasoning.  I will make them again. Also hardboiled a dozen eggs.  All of these items were for breakfasts throughout the week. 

Baked 24 oz of bacon for Sunday breakfast and then during the week. 

I made an eggwhite zucchini and onion quiche and used 5 slices of provolone instead of opening a bag of mozzarella from the freezer. 

I took the left over bacon grease and fried up a head of cabbage, 3 peppers and a large onion.  This was dinner or lunch on Sunday.  Also several lunches throughout the week

Monday January 23 Steelhead Trout for me (and DS if she wants some) and a pork loin filet for whoever wants it (1.5#).  Rice and Fresh Steamed Broccoli. 

Tuesday January 24 leftovers

Wednesday January 25  Baked Ziti for the Men and Baked Chickpea Rotini for the Women

Thursday January 26 Leftovers or Sandwiches

Friday January 27 Sirloin Tips with Broccoli and Roasted Potatoes (roasted radishes for me) 

Saturday January 28 leftovers 

Comments