January Goals, How Did I Do?

I hope you all are having a relaxing happy and healthy holiday week. 

My focus for 2023 is to do more things for me
My health, (physical, emotional, mental)
craft, plan garden
find more passive income paths

Here are my January Goals

Spend no more than $200 for groceries (dairy and fresh produce) and eat down our freezer and pantry
NOPE way over.  

Allow $200 for stock up sales (Shoprite Can Can for example)
NOPE over $100

Hold Clear Out Sales in Both Ebay and Etsy shops

Create some 'junk drawer' lots to entice new shoppers

Work on crafts that make me happy at least 30 minutes a week
spent 5 hours on one project

List minimum 5 items a day

Purge a minimum of 1 item per day from house

Bake Bread once a week NOPE no baking at all

Start a written journal

List weekly meal plans

Do you have any new goals for the month or year?

Comments