I'm ready for 2023 January Goals

 

I hope you all are having a relaxing happy and healthy holiday week. 

My focus for 2023 is to do more things for me
My health, (physical, emotional, mental)
craft, plan garden
find more passive income paths

Here are my January Goals

Spend no more than $200 for groceries (dairy and fresh produce) and eat down our freezer and pantry

Allow $200 for stock up sales (Shoprite Can Can for example)

Hold Clear Out Sales in Both Ebay and Etsy shops

Create some 'junk drawer' lots to entice new shoppers

Work on crafts that make me happy at least 30 minutes a week

List minimum 5 items a day

Purge a minimum of 1 item per day from house

Bake Bread once a week

Start a written journal

List weekly meal plans

Do you have any new goals for the month or year?


Comments

  1. I might borrow some as subgoals to get to my bigger goal of increasing savings by 20% plus fund our Roth and 401k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't started to think about ways to increase savings. DH does max out HSA and his 401k which is matched to 4%. I have a SEP that I have put 5k in each year. Substantial changes to my income has slowed savings deposits beyond 200 a month the last few months. I'm hoping by finding new income streams I can get that back up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions