November Goals How Did I Do?


 Keep grocery spend at no more than $300 which will cover Turkey, Dairy and Produce
 and any unbeatable deals.  Didn't happen, but I'm still happy with what I managed. 

Bulk of Holiday shopping was completed earlier in year, but watch for Hulu or other deals
Did make some purchases to save money in 2023 such as a discounted Instacart membership and Hulu

Continue to make meals with what we have in the house
only 2 takeouts of subs with deals and one disappointing lunch out 

Start holiday baking
I made a mincemeat and cherry pie, 



Wrap so that I can focus on other things in December


Continue to promote businesses

Continue purging

What are your plans for November?

Comments

  1. It will take me from now to November to get our Thanksgiving meal prepared. So, one day and one dish at a time is how my November will go. I won't even think about December until after Thanksgiving. But, gifts are already planned,,,egift cards from Amazon for grandchildren. Before the end of November, I hope to have Christmas cards mailed. So--one meal, decluttering slowly--only things I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas is done for me too. Looks like you have it all planned out Parsimony

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions