Finding Time to Craft and Decorate ALL without Breaking the Bank

 Over the last 14 years, I have accumulated fabrics, ribbon rolls, ziploc bags of vintage Christmas light bulbs, hundreds of silk flower and greenery.  Wood blocks, shapes, shelving.  Frames and shadow boxes.   Collections of 1960's ornaments.  Single and mismatched cups and saucers.    We have owned a glowforge for several years, and rarely use it.  

This year is different.........

So far this month I have made 4 teacup ornaments





6 wooden scrolled filegree ornaments 2 are 3D trees, a 3D gift box, a 3D snowman, an etched Christmas Tree Ornament and an etched ornament ball.  


I made a wreath using tinsel and vintage flocked ornaments from the 1960s

I also made a wreath using old Holiday light bulbs

Doing all of these crafts with items that have long been paid for 
brought me much joy and satisfaction


Comments

  1. I love them all, especially the wreath with flocked ornaments. There are so many old bulbs in my stash. Glow Forge--had to look it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions