6 Can Stew

 


I have felt as I have been failing in the meal prep this month.  We have been winging it, picking from items that are in the fridge.  Only planning a meal once or twice a week with a lot of sandwiches in between.  Hard Boiled eggs, veggies and cheese.  Still trying to find our new normal (again)

I didn't have the mental capacity to search in the freezer this morning.....but I wanted to prepare something good for dinner.  Stockpile to the rescue. 

2 cans of Yoder's Beef, 2 cans of Aldi carrots, 2 cans of Aldi whole potatoes.  Chopped up an onion, fried in butter, added 3 frozen cubes of worcestershire.  A little more butter and then thickened with GF baking mix.  Some of the garden corn from the freezer and the beef went into the pot.  One can carrots drained, the other not drained.  Sprinkle of Montreal Steak Seasoning. Once all was hot and incorporated I added the drained potatoes and shut the heat off.  I didn't want the potatoes to get broken up. 

Smells delicious. 

Comments