September 7th Farmer Joe's Farm Share


I honestly could not take photos fast enough.  With my sister now here, the fruit is gone in a flash.  So sharing a photo of the two Mama Turkey's and the 5 babies.  Can you spot them all?

 I just love the variety that is offered to us each week.   After this week there is only 2 weeks left!  I'm so sad....but looking forward to next year.  Since we are so pleased, I will plan on planting different things at home, to compliment what this share offers.   Still cannot believe this was their medium share.  Definitely do not need to do a full share. 

Cantaloupe, Rabe


4 Delicata Squash


2 Spaghetti squash


Chocolate Milk and Raspberry Yogurt


I have credits left (I purchased 4 extra $30 shares, so that this Market share was the same dollar amount as my previous Farm share) so I purchased out of those credits

Pound of Gala Apples, Pound of Nectarines

Wild Yeast Sourdough sliced Pan Bread

and 25 pounds of slicing tomatoes.  Yes, that's right, 25 pounds.  And only 10 are left (I have been sharing)

Comments