Tuesday Harvest and Shelling Pea Experiment

 Today was a very busy day in the garden.  I harvested quite a few buttercup squash.                                  More will be ready soon. 

Two patty pan squash, which are roasting as I type

Lots of Paste tomatoes, some slicing tomatoes and more cherry tomatoes.  

I have been storing my shelling peapods in the fridge to shell when I had enough to make it worth it.  Today was the day.  I found that two pods were on the way out, and when I opened them all of the good sized peas had sprouted.  Hmmmmmm.  Think they will grow?    I planted them all in a cucumber bed that is starting to peter out.  I will keep you posted.  

Food prep today was shelling peas, husking corn, chopping cucumbers and onions. 

I'm loving my time in the garden. 

Comments

  1. It will be interesting to see if they grow. I think they will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions