New Composite Porch and Deck

 We added a porch and deck to the house in 2008 when we purchased the house from Pops.  We also added on his suite of rooms.    DH was getting tired of trying to keep up with the maintenance.  Then I stepped through a step on the back deck (rarely used) so we had to have them replaced.  


Beautiful work done by Cipriani Construction.  I almost don't want to tell you about them, as we already know how booked they get and how long of a wait there will be when we are ready to do our next project.  

I have no negatives.  Came for quote, day they said and time they said. 

Crew arrived promptly at 730 am everyday.  Cleaned up every day.  Were careful with personal items that had to be removed (and then rehung)  It started to feel like they were part of the family.  Talking about weekend plans, gardening and spending time with Gpa P in the rockers.   They would stop and watch (enjoy) the turkey's at lunch time.  They gave me joy when I found out they were enjoying blackberries. 

Owner and his wife also were very attentive to Pops when I wasn't around.  Full disclosure, their eldest son has been at the studio for years......

Worth the wait, and worth every penny.  Oh, and they had great taste in music too.  

Comments

  1. The porch look very mice. I hope it lasts so you don't step through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one should not deteriorate and will not need repeated staining

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions