July Goals, How Did I Do?



Summer is now in full swing. Studio becomes chaotic.  Glad I have a permanent sub so that I am not so overwhelmed with vacation reschedules. 

Continue to process and preserve garden harvests DONE

Spend as much time in nature as possible  DONE, but could always use more

Post 40 items to Ebay and Etsy stores FAIL and right now I don't care

Continue to purge, save, reuse Have gotten rid of a lot

Enjoy our outdoor spaces. 
We are outside so much that the MaMa turkeys run to us
babies (5 total) are still skittish
some bunnies just watch us walk right by

I am feeling quite happy

Comments

  1. It sound like you got a lot done. That is cute that the babies have not learned you bring food. It sounds idyllic to walk right past bunnies that are not afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions